Thursday, June 16, 2011

Shakira Would Be Proud!

So, tonight was the talent show at my school. Since the very first time I put it on, my kids have been obsessed with and known all the words to Waka Waka, by Shakira. Naturally, this was the number we chose for the talent show. Needless to say, it was the least well timed dance of all time, but it was also probably the cutest. Here's proof.




Shelby, Jackie, Christina and I also danced to Stop, by the Spice Girls, as a surprise for the kids. It was, to say the least, embarrassing. I was going to post the video, but a) I would be murdered and b) videos take about 30 minutes to upload and I just don't have the patience. At least I got to be a Spice Girl for three minutes which, let's face it, was every 12 year-old girl's dream in the late 90's!

2 comments: